Frontier Connect S.R.L. , Incorporated and registered in Romania, under Chamber of Commerce number J35/1561/2015, CUI 34701160 having its principal place of business in Timisoara, 9 Alexandru Jebeleanu str., Romania, further referred to as: Frontier Connect, and the natural or legal person, that uses, or desires to use Frontier Connect services, further referred to as: Customer, agree to the following conditions:
2.1. Agreement – this Agreement, the Frontier Connect Agreement.
2.2. Customer – Customer is the natural or legal person who uses or desires to use the Frontier Connect services.
2.5. Customer’s data – Customer’s data is, amongst others, the information handled and/or generated by Frontier Connect, on behalf of Customer, and stored by Frontier Connect. Customer’s data can consist of digital information, including but not limited to personal data, numbers, text, graphics, software, or other information.
2.6. Registered User – The Registered User is the Customer who has officially registered for Frontier Connect on the website teraseya.com.
2.7. The Service – The Service is a product or service provided or hosted by Frontier Connect , including documentation or applications derived from it.
On the website teraseya.com, you can register for Frontier Connect services . After registration, the Registered User remains registered until the Registered User decides to unregister on the website. During the registration period, the registered User is granted access to information regarding the Service and / or access to its related applications, subsequent to the acquisition of the Service.
4.1. Data and analysis
The data analysis and/or statistical information generated by The Service is based on:
- the usage information it receives from teraseya.com, and/or
- possible custom information that Customer sends (or is sent automatically) with the use of teraseya.com.
The data under 1) and 2) can potentially contain more or less items in the future. The data under 1) can currently be defined as:
- IP address
4.2. Customer’s data
- Customer retains ownership of Customer’s data at all times.
- Customer grants Frontier Connect right to use Customer’s data for the purpose of providing The Service to customer(s) and to be able to improve The Service for non-specific term.
- Customer is solely responsible for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and copyright of all Customer’s data.
- Customer is responsible for maintaining an archive or back-up copy of all Customer’s data. Storage of Customer’s data is on a best effort basis.
- Customer’s data may be stored using third party service providers and third party servers.
- Frontier Connect is not liable for any loss of Customer’s data, whether caused by Frontier Connect or any third party service provider.
- Frontier Connect is not responsible or liable for the deletion, correction, destruction, loss, infringement, or failure of The Service to store any of Customer’s data.
- Frontier Connect will not disclose Customer’s data, unless required by law.
- Frontier Connect may access Customer’s data to respond to service or technical problems with The Service, or to view and use Customer’s data, free from any rights, to provide and improve The Service.
- Frontier Connect reserves the right to establish a maximum amount of memory or other computer storage and a maximum amount of Customer data rights, that Customer may store, post or transmit on or through The Service.
- At all times, Frontier Connect shall use commercially reasonable endeavors to ensure The Service is 24/7 available, except for limited periods for maintenance and repair.
- Access to The Service, connection speeds and quality may vary. Access to The Service may be subject to unavailability for a variety of factors beyond Frontier Connect control, which are considered to be force majeure. Force majeure includes the internal IT-infrastructure and Internet connection of Customer, a government controlled internet or website ban(s) or censorship, emergencies, third party service failures, transmission problems, equipment or network problems or limitations and signal interference or signal strength.
- Frontier Connect is not liable for loss of access, or restrictive access to The Service, nor is Frontier Connect liable if access to The Service is not possible due to force majeure, or any form of overload, technical maintenance (e.g. backups, software upgrade), hardware failure, and/or bugs.
- Customer shall use all reasonable endeavors to prevent any unauthorized access to, or use of, The Service and shall in the event of any such unauthorized access or use, promptly notify Frontier Connect.
4.4. Retention and log keeping
- Frontier Connect reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
- Frontier Connect shall retain Customer’s personal registration data until Customer chooses to delete the account.
- After the Customer has deleted the account, Frontier Connect may delete all Customers’ data without notice.
- Important! Deleted data cannot be retrieved!
- Frontier Connect reserves the right to, directly or through a third party, record Customer’s (company) name and address, (company) email address, location, VAT-number, country.
4.6. Appropriate Usage
Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with the use of The Service and the website. Customer, or anyone using Customer’s Registration, further agrees not to engage in any of the following activities:
- using The Service in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair The Service, Frontier Connect servers or any third party property;
- collecting, storing, or using information about others for the purpose of sending unsolicited or unauthorized communications;
- gaining unauthorized access to any of Frontier Connect’s servers, other customers, or other computer systems or networks;
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate and of the legal rights of others;
- publish, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information;
- the scraping of any of Frontier Connect’s content in any form or matter;
- infringe on any intellectual property rights.
4.7. User Specified Content
Any User Specified Content shall not be immoral, illegal or defamatory, and shall not contain obscene language or pictures or any other profanity, and shall not violate any local or foreign law, including intellectual property laws. Customer will be liable for these acts and shall indemnify Frontier Connect against any claims resulting from this.
5. Services, Products and Software
- All current information about Frontier Connect’s products and services prices can be found on teraseya.com. For custom offers you can contact email@example.com
Payment shall be made through our payment provider, when purchasing any product or service offered by Frontier Connect.
- Customer may not copy, modify, merge, sublicense, distribute, sell, rent, lease, loan, create derivative works of, or otherwise exploit The Service in whole or in part.
- Customer will not attempt, or allow others under its control to attempt, to obtain or derive information from or about The Service through disassembly, decompiling, decode, decrypt, reverse engineering or any other means.
5.4. Intellectual property
- Customer acknowledges that The Service and the products, including all associated copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property and proprietary rights, registered or unregistered, is and will be the sole property of Frontier Connect and/or its Licensors.
- Customer may not distribute, resell, or share, The Service in whole or in part, without the Frontier Connect write agreement.
- Frontier Connect may use the trademark and/or trade name of Customer for promotional purposes on websites and/or printing, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
- All trademarks contained in The Service are trademarks or registered trademarks of Frontier Connect, unless stated otherwise.
5.5. Third party software
- Customer acknowledges that operation of The Service might require use of certain third party software (e.g. applications, operating systems, browser software, servers) or other software of Frontier Connect.
6. Termination and Refunds
- Customer may unregister at any time without any administrative charges. The cancellation of the registration will end with the provision of information on the applicable services or applications.
- In case Customer abuses The Service or in case of serious misconduct, Frontier Connect reserves the right to discontinue the Agreement, and the User registration, and to refuse all access and use of The Service.
- Any remaining and unpaid fees for the Service or Service applications, including the legal interest and other amounts that Customer accrued prior to the effective date of termination, shall be paid to Frontier Connect and will remain claimable after termination.
- Termination of this Agreement shall rescind and revoke all rights granted to or accrued by Customer to access and use The Service.
- Frontier Connect may terminate this Agreement if Customer fails to perform any of its obligations, or otherwise breaches this Agreement, and fails to cure the failure or breach after the written notice.
- In case of termination for non-payment, Frontier Connect may disable Customer’s access to and use of The Service until Frontier Connect has received full payment.
- Termination of this Agreement will not limit either party from any remedies or rights.
- The following provisions of this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement.
Frontier Connect maintains a no refund policy. Before any aquisitions, Customer should always make sure that The Service performs according to the needed tasks.
- In no event will Frontier Connect be liable to Customer for loss of profits, loss of revenues, loss of savings, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, whether under tort, contract or other theories of recovery, even if Frontier Connect had been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Customer exclusively bears full and complete liability and responsibility for its use and reliance on The Service, even if such were to produce incorrect information or erroneous results.
- Frontier Connect is not liable in case it is prevented from or delayed in performing its obligations under this agreement, or from carrying on its business, by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes, failure of any computer, or utility service or transport or telecommunications network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors, provided that Customer is notified of such an event and its expected duration.
8. Service and Support
8.1. Service and support
- During the registration, support is included at no additional cost for Customer.
- Frontier Connect shall use commercially reasonable endeavors to make The Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, except for scheduled, or unscheduled, maintenance.
- Customer can make use of technical support, made available via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Service and support is subject to a fair-use and best-effort policy.
- Service and support shall not include the diagnosis and rectification of any errors resulting from:
- any incorrect or improper use of The Service,
- the failure by Customer to implement recommendations in respect of any solutions to errors previously advised by Frontier Connect,
- the use of The Service for any purpose for which it was not designed.
- Possible support questions and/or inquiries from Customer may be stored on third party systems and should address to email@example.com
Frontier Connect can send notifications to Customer, if necessary.
Frontier Connect allow Customer to give feedback on The Service, whenever is necessary, helping to improve the Service.
Customer acknowledges that all shared information, models, concepts, ideas or any shared intellectual property will be conveyed to Frontier Connect without any right to reciprocate in money or otherwise. Customer acknowledges and guarantees that all shared information is created and owned by Customer and does not violate any rights of any other party.
9. Security and Passwords
- At all times, Frontier Connect shall use commercially reasonable endeavors to keep Customer’s data protected. Customer entitles Frontier Connect to backup their data, but Frontier Connect cannot be required to backup Customer’s data and cannot be held accountable for any lost data.
- Frontier Connect retains the right to maintain The Service at a reputable third party Internet service provider and/or hosting facility, where they are subject to commercially reasonable security precautions to prevent unauthorized access to The Service. Frontier Connect is not liable for any damage resulting from such unauthorized access.
- Customer acknowledges that, notwithstanding such security precautions, use of or connection to the Internet provides the theoretical opportunity for unauthorized third parties to circumvent such precautions and illegally gain access to The Service and/or Customer’s Data.
- At all times, Customer’s data will be transmitted using encryption technology.
- At all times, Frontier Connect shall use commercially reasonable endeavors to secure and safeguard all the important (data) connections. In this respect, (data) connections will at least use the HTTPS-standard. This standard maintains a high level of security, but security breaches can theoretically be possible in, for example, the following situations:
- human error(s) in configuring the HTTPS-connection,
- if one of the endpoints is compromised (e.g. keylogger or when Customer is rooted),
- the party issuing HTTPS-certificates (the Certificate Authority) suffers a security breach (e.g. hacking).
- Despite the use of highly secure data (connections), Frontier Connect cannot and does not guarantee the privacy, security, or authenticity of any information so transmitted over the Internet.
- Customer shall have the option to choose a login name and password for each authorized Registration. This login data is strictly personal and shall not be forwarded to anyone else. Frontier Connect does not know and is not able to retrieve Customer’s password.
- Customer agrees to immediately notify Frontier Connect of any unauthorized use of his Registration or any other breach of security.
- Customer is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur during his Registration.
- Frontier Connect is not responsible or liable for any lost login data, or for any loss or damage arising from Customer’s failure to comply with these requirements.
- Customer will comply with all applicable laws and regulations in its use of The Service. All rights not expressly granted to Customer are reserved to Frontier Connect.
- Customer acknowledges that The Service, including all associated copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property and proprietary rights, either registered or unregistered, is and will be the sole property or the sole right of Frontier Connect.
- Customer acknowledges that The Service, (including e.g., source code, mathematical algorithms, processing methods, design, benchmark results or other performance related measurements), constitute valuable trade secrets of Frontier Connect. Customer will hold all confidential information in strict confidence and will not disclose the information, except if the information is in the public domain, or if disclosure is mandatory by law or a tribunal.
- If a court of competent jurisdiction declares any term or provision of this Agreement invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- No alteration, modification, or amendment of this Agreement shall be effective or enforceable unless it is made in writing and signed by the parties.
- Customer acknowledges to be bound by all of the provisions of this Agreement.
- In the case of any dispute between Frontier Connect and Customer, Romanian law, in Romanian/English language, shall be applicable. The district court in Romania, will be the single competent court, unless another court has jurisdiction.